Main 2 – 4 (£27600 - £31778)
We are seeking a kind, ambitious, talented and enthusiastic class teacher, with at least one year’s recent relevant teaching experience, to join our KS2 team. The successful candidate will be committed to creating a stimulating environment that allows every child to achieve. They will be a genuine team player, working closely with colleagues including our TAs, and will recognise the importance of developing a strong partnership with parents.
Please see our website for further information, including a detailed person specification.
Applications are invited from individuals who
• Can evidence the extent to which they meet the criteria in the person specification
• Demonstrate consistently good teaching practice
• Understand the mastery approach to English and mathematics teaching
• Use on-going Assessment for Learning to shape meaningful lessons
• Believe that every child can progress and achieve
• Have high levels of resilience, energy and enthusiasm, and have a sense of humour
• Can protect and promote the Christian ethos of the school
In return we offer
• An exceptionally happy and supportive school community
• Delightful pupils
• Very pleasant school buildings and grounds
• Ambitious school development plans focused on the quality of education we provide
• A high level of mentoring and professional development
• Committed and supportive governors, church community and parents
Applying for the job
Please see our website www.chapmanslade.wilts.sch.uk/our-staff/vacancies/ for further information, including a detailed person specification.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
111 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Chapmanslade Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Chapmanslade is an exceptional, well-resourced small village school set in beautiful countryside between Westbury and Frome, with a highly committed staff and a dedicated governing body. Our pupils are charming, well motivated and achieve high standards in all areas of school life. The School was judged Good at its last Ofsted inspection.
Arranging a visit to Chapmanslade Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Visits to the school are highly encouraged. Please contact Mrs Andrea McCall, School Business Manager on 01373 832367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to visit the school.