Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We have a wonderful opportunity for a dynamic and inspiring teacher to join our dedicated and supportive team at Debden C of E Primary Academy.
We wish to appoint a proven good/outstanding teacher who can support our commitment to ensuring the best possible outcomes for the children in our school. You would be joining a really talented and close-knit team in an exciting stage of the school’s development. Experience of working in a mixed-aged class is desirable, but not essential.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you:
• Have a secure understanding of the KS2 curriculum;
• Can monitor and evaluate the provision for all identified groups of children;
• Are willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life;
• Are passionate about learning and have the ability to encourage our children to become successful, self-motivated, happy and confident learners through engaging lessons;
• Have a positive and inspirational approach with a real passion for making a difference;
• Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff and Academy Trust team;
• Are driven, ambitious and determined.
Applying for the job
Please submit your completed application form and supporting documentation to email@example.com
Application form, job description and person specification can be downloaded via the school website. More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
86 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Debden Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary Academy
Debden C of E Primary Academy is a warm and welcoming school in which we are fortunate to educate kind, considerate and happy children. Personal development is a strength of the academy, and as a church school, we maintain a strong focus on Christian values. We are part of the collaborative Great Oak Multi Academy Trust, and visits to our friendly school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
Arranging a visit to Debden Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary Academy
Out of hours school visits can be arranged via the school office on 01799 540302.