The Duke of Norfolk C of E Primary School is looking for an outstanding practitioner who is ready to join our team at a really exciting point in our journey. We would like someone who is passionate about securing high quality teaching and learning, is committed to achieving high standards, and supportive of the ethos of our school. We require a teacher who can inspire our children, be a proactive member of our school team and join in the wider life of our wonderful school community. The successful candidate will be required to start in their post at the start of September and will be teaching in a KS2 class. This post is temporary, for one year. We actively encourage applications from ECTs.
We are looking for a teacher who will:
- Inspire children and consistently demonstrate excellence in their teaching.
- Demonstrate high expectations and standards for all children.
- Be ambitious for themselves and for the children in their class.
- Engage positively with parents/carers in the promotion of children’s learning.
- Have a creative and exciting approach to teaching.
- Be fully supportive of our school’s ethos.
We can offer you:
- Amazing children who love to learn and are happy coming to school.
- Beautiful, semi-rural environment with wonderful grounds.
- On-going development opportunities to challenge and support you professionally.
- A supportive senior leadership team, committed to your success.
- A dedicated and friendly staff, committed to rapid school improvement.
- Supportive governors, parents and parish community.
- A strong Christian ethos, which is welcoming to all sections and faiths in our community.
The Duke of Norfolk C of E Primary School has a dedicated staff team who are committed to giving our children an excellent education! If you would like any further information or think you would like to be part of this exciting journey, we would welcome your application for this post within our school.
You are very welcome to visit our wonderful school. If you would like to do so, please make an appointment through the school office:
Email: email@example.com or phone 01457852635.
Provisional Interview Date: 28/29th June 2023.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications which require visa sponsorship.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.
This job post has expired.