Will consider full-time, part-time
Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £35,971 per year (full-time equivalent)
We are a successful and expanding junior school graded by Ofsted as "Outstanding" in March 2017. We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, caring and talented teacher to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity if you aspire for excellence and thrive on the challenge of providing the very best for children and the school team.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is an excellent practitioner with a proven track record of securing high standards in learning
• Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour for all children
• Has a good understanding of the development of children as confident, independent individuals
• Is able to provide exciting, creative and inspiring learning experiences for every child in their care
• Is confident and competent using IT
• Is a team player who can demonstrate good interpersonal skills and is self-reflective
• Is committed to high standards of personal and professional development
• Is enthusiastic, ambitious and able to work with initiative
Essential educational requirements
This role is suitable for newly qualified teachers or those with experience.
This role is suitable for qualified teachers only.
Essential skills and experience
Experience in teaching KS2 will be beneficial.
We can offer you:
More on how to apply
• Happy, polite and motivated children who are keen to learn
• A caring, friendly environment where there is a genuine commitment to raising standards of learning and care for all
• Exciting opportunities to work in partnership to shape the future of our successful school and make a real difference
• A strong, professional team of enthusiastic staff to work alongside you within a supportive and constructive ethos
• Investment and challenge in your continued professional development
• Weekly non-contact time working with the support of a team
• Models of excellent practice of teaching, learning and leadership to support you