8 days remaining to apply
Start date details
For September 2023
6 June 2023 at 9am
22 May 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week, term time.
Full-time equivalent salary
- £34,502 - £53,482 per annum
- Inner London Teachers Pay Scale MPS1 to UPS3
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and committed teacher to our teaching team.
We are looking for professionals who will demonstrate our values of: Independence, Respect, Kindness, Ambition and Resilience
We can offer you:
- A high-quality learning environment
- A collegiate and professional staff team
- A wide variety of CPD opportunities to support your career progression
- A leadership team committed to children achieving their very best
- Strong pastoral support for pupils
What the school offers its staff
As a school we have a proven track record of quality staff training and place a high value on the professional development and wellbeing of our staff.
We have high aspirations for our children and believe strongly that an enriched and creative curriculum is the key to the success of our children.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact our School Business Manager, Lacka Rathore, to arrange an opportunity to meet with the Head teacher, Lisa Horton and the Assistant Head of Key Stage Two, Jamie Long.
Further details about the role
Closing Date/Short Listing: Tuesday 6th June 2023 at 9.00am
Interviews: Thursday 8th June 2023
How to apply:
- To apply for this post, please visit http://islington.trac.jobs/job/v5328568
- If you need assistance, please email HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference HAR/1421. For an informal discussion about the role, please contact the school directly.
- Please note CVs are not accepted in line with Safer Recruitment practices.
Hargrave Park is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to DBS checks and excellent references. In line with KCSIE 2022 and safer recruitment practices, the school will conduct an online search for all shortlisted candidates. The online search is part of our safeguarding checks and will seek publicly available information on candidates’ suitability to work with children. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with further guidance and will be asked to clarify their online presence.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Hargrave Park Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 384 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Hargrave Park Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 020 7272 3989
Arranging a visit to Hargrave Park Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Goodrich Community Primary School
Dunstans Road, London, SE22 0EP
Wells Primary School
Barclay Oval, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 0PP
West Hill Primary School
5 Merton Road, London, SW18 5ST
The Edward Betham Church of England Primary School
Oldfield Lane South, Greenford, UB6 9JU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London