Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Hexthorpe Primary Academy are looking for a bright and talented Class Teacher to join their long-standing team in Doncaster. This is an ideal position for someone with successful teaching experience, who is familiar with teaching and learning strategies.
You must be able to inspire, motive and challenge pupils, setting high expectations for children in all aspects of school life. You will be proud to be part of an academy that helps all pupils to reach their full potential.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
466 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Hexthorpe Primary School
We are delighted that you are interested in applying for this role at Hexthorpe Primary Academy. Hexthorpe Primary is a highly popular academy, with a warm, caring, friendly ethos, serving a diverse community. We truly believe that our role in school is to inspire the pupils and one another beyond measure.
We currently have over 400 pupils on roll, with capacity for 682 as the school continues to grow. The building has 22 classrooms, superb facilities and an exciting curriculum, which our pupils thoroughly enjoy. Parents actively support their children and engage in many aspects of school life. We would love for you to visit our school so you can see for yourself what a great place Hexthorpe Primary Academy truly is.
We are keen to hear from you if you:
• Care about children and enhancing their academic and social experiences
• Are highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Are creative and innovative and effective communicator
• Are committed to your own professional learning
• Can demonstrate high standards in yourself and your work and expect high standards from others
• Are able to demonstrate enthusiasm and flexibility with the capacity to contribute to the wider aspects of the school life
• Are committed to your own professional learning and are reflective in your practice
• Are aspirational for yourself and the academy
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and caring children who are keen to learn and parents who show a keen interest in the education and welfare of their children
• Commitment to your continuing professional learning and career development
• Well-resourced working environment
• Hardworking team who are committed to promoting high achievement across the curriculum and school
• Good humoured, industrious, highly skilled and enthusiastic staff team
• Supportive and effective leadership
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Principal at Hexthorpe Primary Academy