Horbury Primary Academy, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
Horbury Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a talented and creative teacher to add to our KS2 team from September 2020. The successful candidate should be hard working with the ability to work effectively in collaboration with their designated year group partner and other colleagues. You will need to demonstrate consistently good or better teaching, motivate and inspire pupils whilst setting high expectations. We would encourage the successful candidate to play an active role in the wider part of the school where they will be supported by a team of friendly staff and lovely children.
- An opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across academies and within the central Trust teams, with other academies and Multi Academy Trust’s on a local or regional basis
- Opportunities to lead on developments as a stepping stone to further career opportunities.
- A specific career stage pathway of professional development with a commitment to support engagement in nationally recognised professional qualifications (NPQ’s).
- All employees have access to discounted rates for self and family members for a range of local and national companies and services, reviewed annually.
- All employees have access to the Fitness Suite located within one of the Academies in the Trust free of charge.
|School size||478 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Horbury Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Horbury Primary Academy
At Horbury Primary Academy, we strive to create an environment where pupils enjoy learning and are given the opportunity to stretch themselves both academically and also through a wide range of extra-curricular activities. Our success is founded on traditional values set in a warm, friendly environment.
Horbury Primary Academy is part of the Accord Multi Academy Trust which is a Wakefield based Trust; all four academies in the Trust are closely located to one another which lends itself to many opportunities to work closely and collaboratively. All academies are within a three mile radius of one another and can be found a short drive off junction 40 of the M1.
In the absence of being able to visit our school at this current time; we would be more than happy to speak with prospective applicants, we encourage interested candidates to contact us and find out more about what makes us great! Contact the HR team at email@example.com to arrange an informal discussion.
For more details, or if you’re ready to apply, visit our website at https://horburyprimary.accordmat.org/recruitment/ where you will find the application form available to download.
Please return completed application forms to the Accord HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday 29 May 2020.
Interviews expected to take place – week commencing 1 June 2020
Horbury Primary Academy is committed equal opportunities and to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Northfield Lane, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF4 5DW