Hardingstone Academy are looking for a KS2 teacher to join their dedicated and enthusiastic team on a 1 year maternity cover. This would suit both ECT’s that are just starting their career or someone more experienced
Why work for Hardingstone Academy:
- Friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other.
- All staff are proud to be part of the school and feel supported by the open door policy of Senior Leadership who genuinely want to see you succeed and thrive.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing professional development with cross trust support and training catered to support your individual career.
- Staff wellbeing is at the forefront of the school’s priorities. Happy staff make a happy school.
Hardingstone is a growing academy in a village location on the outskirts of Northampton offering excellent learning and enrichment opportunities for pupils aged 4 to 11.
It is an exciting time of expansion for the school providing several excellent career opportunities. Our most recent Ofsted inspection graded the Academy as Good in September, 2016 and we are committed to rapidly improving Hardingstone still further
We currently have over 230 children on roll. The children engage fantastically in lessons and are proud of their school and their achievements. Our staff team is committed to their welfare and growth and provide a friendly welcome for new colleagues. The successful candidates will be committed to our values and encourage our hard-working, polite children to achieve and behave at the very highest levels.
East Midlands Academy Trust is committed to professional development for all staff, regardless of role. We have an innovative staff development programme which truly empowers staff to take control of their own professional development. Regardless of what point you are at in your career and whatever your aspirations may be, we can support you to achieve them. The wellbeing of our staff is incredibly important to us and is placed at the centre of all we do. Through our Staff Wellbeing Programme, we ensure staff benefit from all that our supportive school community has to offer, empowering everyone to deliver nothing short of the best for the young people they serve.
By working for our Trust, you’ll be able to take advantage of a wealth of professional development and support opportunities, as well as a range of employee benefits.
- Continuous professional development and training opportunities
- Dedicated support from our school improvement team
- Career and leadership opportunities within our growing family of schools
- A Trust employee forum with representatives from across the organisation
- A confidential 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- A corporate eye care plan
- Flu jabs for all staff
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information please contact Lorna Stockwell on 07500 559281 or email email@example.com
We have a comprehensive COVID-19 risk assessment for all on-site working to ensure the health and safety of staff and pupils.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies
We have a team of internal recruiters and we advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will reach out to our trusted partners. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.
EMAT reserve the right to withdraw this advert early if a suitable candidate is found.
EMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). References will be taken up before interviews are offered
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or age.
This job post has expired.