- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Starting March 2022)
- Main/Upper Pay Scale
We are a small, successful primary school and are looking to recruit an excellent KS2 Class Teacher to join our dedicated team working with a mixed Year 3 and 4 class. This is a fixed-term, maternity cover position in the first instance that will run from March 2022.
Under current leadership the school has improved rapidly, achieving Good in the October 2018 Ofsted inspection and above national average SATs results. The team at Martlesham Primary Academy are committed to the continued improvement of the school and are excited to be offering an opportunity to join us on our journey.
We are looking to recruit a Key Stage Two Teacher with a passion for teaching and someone who is able to provide exceptional learning opportunities for our children.
At Martlesham Primary Academy we are looking for someone who:
• is an excellent classroom practitioner
• can demonstrate the ability to raise standards for all pupils in the classroom
• has the necessary skills to enthuse and engage learners
• is flexible and resilient
• team player with ambition to learn
• ability to lead an area of the curriculum
• has a minimum of one years teaching experience
• has experience teaching KS2.
In return, we offer:
• a supportive and friendly team
• children with an exemplary attitude to learning
• focused professional development opportunities
• outdoor learning opportunities
• brilliant opportunities through the partnership with REAch2
• a school committed to well being.
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.