- Are passionate about learning, creative in your approach and have
the ability to encourage our children to become successful, self-motivated,
happy and confident learners through engaging lessons.
- Have a proven track record of good or outstanding teaching.
- Have a positive and inspirational approach with a real passion for
making a difference.
- Are ambitious and have high expectations of yourself and for your
- Have the ability to forge and maintain positive working
relationships with children and their families.
- Want to be a valued member of a professional and supportive team.
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part
of our staff and wider Academy Trust team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and inspiring Class
Teacher to join the welcoming and supportive team at Parkwood Academy working
in KS2 on a fixed term contract.
Are you looking for the next step in your career, a new challenge and
opportunity to widen the positive impact you have?
Do you have the
drive, ambition and determination to secure positive outcomes for our pupils?
Do you want to
work in a forward thinking and aspirational academy?
this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the
majority of the above accountabilities, please apply now. In addition, please see the Job Description
and Person Specification with full details of experience required to fulfil
this highly rewarding role.
you think you would complement our team, please contact the school office and
arrange a visit; come and see for yourself the potential our school
has.Please contact the school directly on 01245 354605 to arrange an
complete the application form on the South Essex Academy Trust website, located
in the Vacancies tab. https://www.seacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies/
Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
expects all staff to share this commitment.
We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to
satisfactory DBS certification and references.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are part of the South Essex
This job post has expired.