KS2 Teacher (part time)
West Lynn Primary School are looking to appoint a part time KS2 Teacher who is highly motivated, hardworking, enthusiastic and innovative and wants to help continue the school's development, now and for the future. This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely friendly, committed and supportive team of staff, governors and trustees who are passionate about widening opportunities for all children.
They will be responsible and accountable for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the class/es ensuring equality of opportunity for all, for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct and to treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect.
Hours - Part time 60% (3 days a week)
Salary - MPS1 - MPS6
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 23rd October 2019
We encourage visits to the school for you to see the facilities and talk to the children. For further information please contact email@example.com or call 01553 773393.
For a Job Description, person specification and to apply please visit www.westnorfolkacademiestrust.co.uk.
Send your completed application form and cover letter to The HR Manager, West Norfolk Academies Trust, c/o Springwood High School, Queensway, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 4AW or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we reserve the right to close vacancies early if a suitable field is met prior to the published closing date. We therefore encourage potential applicants to apply as soon as possible to ensure consideration.
West Lynn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This includes obtaining references and ensures compliance with the DBS process.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Demonstrate highly effective teaching by:
• Setting high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge
• Ensuring good progress and outcomes by pupils
• Demonstrating good subject, curriculum
• Planning and teaching well-structured, exciting and stimulating lessons
• Adapting teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
• Making accurate and productive use of assessment
• Managing behaviour effectively
• Showing awareness of national trends in pedagogy and practice
• Commitment to personal welfare and safeguarding of children
About West Lynn Primary School
- St Peter's Road, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE34 3JL
- West Lynn Primary School website (opens in a new window)