Are you passionate about Teaching?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic person who will take pride in being part of a team of Teachers that delivers excellent lessons in Key Stage 2 and instils a love of learning to keen children?
This is a permanent, full-time role starting from January 2024, or at a date to be agreed for the right candidate.
St. Augustine's Catholic Voluntary Academy is a Primary school and is located in Nottingham. We are an Ofsted-rated Good school.
We are part of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, bringing together the 36 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Lincolnshire, Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire.
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills status (QTLS).
- Have previous experience working as a teacher or within a Primary School setting.
- Have good understanding of the curriculum.
- Be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
- Have a passion for working with young people.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment following safeguarding procedures.
- Innovative and resourceful teaching methods.
Why work for us?
At the St. Augustine's we offer:
- A salary of £30,000 - £46,525 per annum (MPS/UPS)
- Wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best.
- A team of talented and highly committed staff in a supportive working environment.
- Access to first-class CPD opportunities with a specialist support staff CPD programme.
- Professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Cycle-to-work scheme
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact the school office on 0115 915 6995. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed.
How to Apply:
Please complete the online application form located on our vacancies page: Vacancies - Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust (ololcatholicmat.co.uk)
Closing Date: Monday 27 November 2023 at 9.00am
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks including online searches are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential.
We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities, and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn
This job post has expired.