Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (1 year)
Mainscale 1 - 6
We are looking for a teacher who:
• has high expectation in all things, sprinkled with a sense of fun
• has an energy and enthusiasm for, and enjoyment of, teaching
• has a readiness to use their initiative and is ‘solution’ focused in their thinking
• has success in quickly moving children on in their learning and level of attainment
• has the ability to be organised and efficient, but flexible to the demands of the role
• has experience with children who have a wide range of abilities and needs
• is a good team player
• is reflective in their work and committed to improving their practice
• places value on open, honest, professional and respectful conversations
Applying for the job
Please visit: https://www.standlakeschool.co.uk/community/staff-vacancies
or telephone the school office on 01865 300454
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
157 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Standlake Church of England Primary School
Be Bold. Be Brave. Be Courageous. We are at Standlake!
We are bold when it comes to devising work to challenge and motivate your children. We are brave when trying something new to enthuse and inspire them. We are courageous when delivering on the ideas we passionately and excitedly believe in.
Why? So that your children are not afraid to pursue excellence in everything they do; are able to develop resilience when faced with difficulties and show compassion during their individual journeys to success.
Your children only get one chance to be in Primary School, so we endeavour to make sure it is the very best time of their young lives.
Arranging a visit to Standlake Church of England Primary School
We encourage applicants to visit the school before making an application. We are holding two introduction sessions on Tuesday 4th May 3.30-4.00pm and Thursday 6th May 3.30-4.00pm where you will be shown around the school and get to meet and chat to the teachers. Alternative visit times can be arranged. If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01865 300454.
Primary School Teacher
St John Fisher Catholic Primary School, Littlemore
Sandy Lane West, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 6LD
Hanborough Manor CofE School
Riely Close, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 8DJ
Deputy Head Teacher
Edith Moorhouse Primary School
Lawton Avenue, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3HP