Contract type: PERMANENT, FULL TIME – based at St. Michael and All Angels Catholic Primary School in a mixed Yr3/4 class on a Federation contract.
• Are you an outstanding teacher looking for a fantastic leadership opportunity?
• Do you want the opportunity to develop assessment across an established federation of three good schools?
• Do you want the opportunity to develop your skills as a leader with colleagues whose primary goal is to continually strive to ensure the very best outcomes for our children?
• Do you want to work in a Catholic school where …” pupils’ well-being is of prime importance and they learn in a genuinely caring and supportive atmosphere?” OFSTED Jan 2019
• If you are answering yes to the questions above - then we would very much like to meet you!
The successful candidate will be joining a federation of schools who are committed to the communities that they serve. We would love the chance to show you around our school and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to meeting you.
TLR2a to lead assessment across a federation of 3 schools
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Michael and All Angels Catholic Primary School
At St Michael and All Angels Catholic Primary School we are proud to work in partnership with parents, carers, and staff and we value the support they all make to our school life. As a Catholic school we believe in living out the gospel values of love, tolerance and respect. Within this community we endeavour to ensure that these lie at the heart of everything we do with our children. St. Michaels is a vibrant and caring school. We have high expectations of what our children can achieve and strive to ensure that they make good progress and attain their best, by providing them with a vibrant and creative curriculum. We have a dedicated team of staff who work hard to make sure our children are equipped with the skills they need to continue on their future learning journey.
Arranging a visit to St Michael and All Angels Catholic Primary School
Please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit with Mrs. MJ Holcroft, our Head of School. This email address will be regularly checked during the summer holidays.