Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We wish to appoint an outstanding individual who:
• Puts children at the centre of all they do
• Is committed to delivering excellent learning opportunities for children
• Has an in-depth understanding of how children learn best
• Can make learning fun and engaging!
We are able to offer:
• A stimulating, natural, outdoor learning environment
• A supportive, friendly and motivated team of staff, who show a passionate commitment to improving learners' educational experiences
• A curriculum inspired by children's natural curiosity
• An engaging and nurturing environment
• An expectation for you to play an active part in the school's development and its future success
• The opportunity to progress within our Trust at your own pace with the full support of our academies – we successfully identify talent and will work with you to achieve your goals
The successful candidate will teach a mixed class of year 5’s and year 6’s. We need someone who has year 6 experience and, following the challenges of lockdown, will ensure our children get the highest quality teaching and learning to guarantee they reach their full potential. Teaching the oldest children in the school comes with additional responsibilities like organizing residential visits and end of year leavers’ productions; we would like someone who has either previous experience of this or has the enthusiasm to take on these essential parts of our school life.
Applying for the job
Please call 01582662959 and speak to Natalie Barford or Gemma Coote to request an application pack
Academy, Anglican/Church of England
170 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About Totternhoe Church of England Academy
Our vision: An excellent, nurturing education, valuing and respecting all. Everyone enjoying and exploring life in all its abundance, sharing our unique gifts, whilst growing together in love and understanding of the Christian faith.
‘Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others.’ 1 Peter 4:10a
At Totternhoe CE Academy we offer a unique learning environment, underpinned by our
Christian vision and values. Children are treated as individuals, we are a family orientated,
village school, set in beautiful countryside. Our children are curious, independent and have a
love of learning. They are looking for a ‘fun’ and ‘enthusiastic’ class teacher who ’teaches us
interesting facts’ and ‘makes learning exciting’ to join the teaching team.
All the staff at this wonderful primary school are talented, creative and totally committed to
making the school a safe, exciting and stimulating environment, where children flourish and
where every child receives an excellent education.
Arranging a visit to Totternhoe Church of England Academy
Please call 01582662959 and speak to Natalie Barford or Gemma Coote to arrange a visit