Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We are looking for teachers to join our hardworking, motivated and supportive school team who:
• Can demonstrate outstanding teaching skills.
• Always put children first and are passionate about developing their own practice.
• Are creative with high expectations of behaviour and achievement.
• Will inspire children to develop a lifelong love of learning.
• Are enthusiastic and dedicated with high expectations of themselves and others.
• Are open to new ideas and approaches.
• Are supportive of our Christian ethos.
• Can work collaboratively with all stakeholders.
• Have the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with parents and carers.
• Demonstrate emotional intelligence and a growth mindset.
Applying for the job
Please apply using the attached application form with a covering letter.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England/Methodist
245 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Georges Church School
St Georges Church School and Nursery’s Christian Foundation is a partnership between the Church of England, the Methodist Church and the Baptist Church and its Christian vision and values lies at the heart of all that we do and aim to achieve.
St Georges Church School and Nursery is an inclusive primary school designed to meet the educational needs of today’s children. We are a Christian, learning environment at the heart of our community, welcoming equally, children with a Christian faith, other faith or no faith. We promote care, respect and responsibility, and we expect high standards in all aspects of school life. Our vision is to be a beacon of excellence delivering a world class education. We believe in learning for life and will provide all our children with the best start possible.
We are a strong school community with a distinctively Christian ethos. We have a clear focus on children as individuals and on the development of the whole child – socially, personally, culturally, physically, emotionally, morally, spiritually and academically. Everyone is encouraged to fulfil their God-given individual potential.
We have positive relationships between pupils and staff based on mutual respect, care and responsibility, backed by the support and commitment of parents, governors and our ecumenical partners. All children staff, parents and governors are members of our school family.
We have 210 on roll with a further 38 children in the Nursery.
Arranging a visit to St Georges Church School
School visits can be accommodated in line with COVID-19 restrictions after 3.30pm daily.