The Governing Body of this vibrant, exciting and ambitious school are seeking to appoint a full-time teacher following the resignation of our Year 4 teacher. We maintain a welcoming, inclusive ethos and want someone who will join our strong staff team. The successful candidate will demonstrate commitment and dedication to ensure we maintain high quality provision for all pupils. The school is proud to be a member of the STAR Multi-Academy Trust. We are committed to professional development and the teaching school alliance has structures in place to support career progression.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
● Exemplary practice with high expectations for the achievement of all pupils;
● Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills;
● Commitment and enthusiasm for our school vision and ethos.
Applying for the job
Please contact email@example.com for an application form or download the one attached to this advert.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Monk Fryston Church of England Primary School
Monk Fryston School will offer:
● An outstanding school working within an established Trust;
● Fabulous children who demonstrate exemplary behaviour and attitudes to learning;
● A warm, committed and dynamic staff team;
● Governors who are supportive and have a shared ambition for the future of the school;
● A strong partnership with parents and the wider school community;
● A commitment to continuous professional development.
Arranging a visit to Monk Fryston Church of England Primary School
Please ring the office to book an appointment to view the school. Tel 01977 682388 Monday to Friday between 8.15am and 4pm. Alternatively email Mrs Katie McLachlan firstname.lastname@example.org