KS2 Teacher - Year 5/6 initially.
This job expired on 7 October 2022 – see similar jobs
Job start date
3 January 2023
7 October 2022 at 12pm (midday)
20 September 2022
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 Hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Maternity or parental leave cover - 6 - 12 month cover required
- M1 - M6
KS2 Teacher - Year 5/6 initially. job summary
Required from January 2023
KS2 Class teacher (Initially Year 5/6)
Full Time Temporary Post (Maternity Cover 6-12 months)
Title: Class Teacher
Pay Range: point 1-6 Main Pay Scale
Salary: Main Pay Range, Points 1- 6
Hours: 32.5 Hours Per Week
Contract Type: Temporary maternity cover for 6-12 months
Location: Corby Glen Community Primary School, Station Road, Corby Glen, NG334NW.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives, if you are then we would love to hear from you! We can provide you with exceptional CPD and development opportunities, with an ambitious village school who aim to support both adults and children to flourish and succeed.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent KS2 practitioner who is:
- Passionate about children’s learning and welfare putting the children at the heart of everything they do
- A value-led individual with high expectations of achievement from themselves and others
- A team player and willing to get involved in the full life of school
- Willing to inspire and build positive relationships with pupils, staff, parents and our local community
- An excellent classroom practitioner who promotes high standards of teaching and learning
- Has an eye for detail.
- Is willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
In return we can offer:
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils in small classes
- Friendly, hard-working, supportive staff, parents and governors
- A range of high-quality professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school
- Wide opportunities to develop a subject specialism/area of teaching interest
- A beautiful rural location with endless possibilities to enrich the experiences for our children through local and global citizenship
- Strong partnerships with our local schools
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please visit our school website at Vacancies | Corby Glen Community Primary School, where you will be able to find information on how to submit your application.
If you would like to know more or wish to discuss anything in more detail, please contact Natalie Willcock, Headteacher (Natalie.email@example.com).
Corby Glen Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Corby Glen Community Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 76 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Welcome to Corby Glen Community Primary School. Our school is at the heart of our wonderful community and we take great pride in our nurturing and caring environment. We work closely with our families and community, supporting our children to become citizens of the future.
Arranging a visit to Corby Glen Community Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Captains Close Primary School
Saxelby Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 3TU
Caythorpe Primary School
High Street, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG32 3DR
Cliffedale Primary School
Northcliffe Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 8DP
Brownlow Primary School
Limes Avenue, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 1QL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lincolnshire and Lincoln