The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate a passion for each child’s learning and personal development;
• Have high aspirations for all children which enables them to succeed in a nurturing and shared learning environment;
• Engage with and support the whole school community;
• Have an up- to- date knowledge of current thinking and developments in relation to teaching and learning and a thorough understanding of the National Curriculum;
• Have proven experience of building positive relationships with children and excellent behaviour management skills;
• ‘Be a reflective practitioner who is aware of how their practice meets the needs of individual children as well as a whole class’.
• Have the following personal attributes:
What Catcliffe Primary School can offer the successful candidate:
• Hard working and dedicated LEARNERs
• CPD opportunities
• A successful dedicated team to work with
• Commitment to your well-being
• A small and nurturing school community
The descriptions below of our ‘why’, ‘how’ and ‘what’ define the work we are developing as a Trust. They are an aspiration, and we are always striving to achieve them.
We ensure our ‘why’, ‘how’ and ‘what’ hold us to account for the work we do.
Why do we exist?
Our purpose is to ensure every LEARNER has choices about their future
Our first job is to support and extend learning for pupils to provide them with the skills and knowledge to make those choices.
Our second job is to make sure no child is ignored, no family is unsupported and no life is wasted, by providing intervention at the earliest opportunity.
Our responsibility to education is to provide an environment where practitioners can collaborate, learn from each other, take risks and reflect.
How will we act?
We will use our purpose as a driver for our culture, ensuring we are;
Connected (sharing information openly, broadly and deliberately)
Helpful (embracing servant leadership and use initiative to solve the problem)
Organised (employing efficient strategies and trust colleagues to deliver)
Informed (asking coaching questions to understand what is happening)
Candid (disagreeing openly and compassionately)
Effective (only retaining our best elements and looking for continuous improvement)
Simple (avoiding complexity and increasing clarity)
What is our strategy?
We will use our culture to ensure the work of the Trust;
Focuses on creating capacity (time and resources) for schools
Ensures support is agile, providing intervention at the earliest opportunity
Supports schools to employ and invest in the best educators for children
Seeks continuous improvement and disruptive innovation
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.