Our experienced Head teacher and her supportive senior
leadership team are looking to recruit an experienced teaching assistant to
work Monday to Friday to cover a year 4 class, you will receive a 30 minute
lunch break and also provide a 30 minute lunch cover each day. This position is
a maternity cover and will be fixed term until July 2023.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being a good or outstanding classroom TA
- Continuous improvement of teaching and learning
under the supervision of the Class teacher and Lead Teaching assistant.
- Maintaining and raising standards under the
supervision of the Class teacher and Lead Teaching Assistant
- Tracking performance of specified groups of
- Leading by example to motivate and work with
At The Pioneer
Academy, we take the wellbeing and mental health of our staff seriously which
is why we are committed to regular reviews of staff well-being and reducing
staff workload. We create bespoke career pathways for every member of staff,
identifying and growing talent, with outstanding professional development
opportunities at every stage of your career.
We also have an Employee Assistance Programme with a range of resources
to support wellbeing which is available to all employees and their immediate
family members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
What we offer
- A friendly, dedicated staff team who believe in teamwork and building
positive relationships across the school, the Trust and in the local community.
- High quality development programme with induction programmes for all
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
- Annual conferences with keynote speakers.
- Access to professional coaching.
- A supportive and collaborative working ethos, including support from
the Trust’s Central Executive Team and a range of experts, such as specialists
in pupil welfare, SEND and behaviour.
- Termly forums to increase collaboration and reduce workload.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling.
- Access to discounted wrap around childcare for staff.
- Free academy-wide social events throughout the year.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps