- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Term time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12 months )
30 hours over 5 days per week. Term time only and fixed term from September 2021 to September 2022.
We require a highly motivated, dedicated and creative Teaching Assistant to support teaching and learning in Key Stage 2.
You will have:
* good English and maths skills (GCSE or equivalent)
* teaching assistant qualification (ideally)
* flexibility to adapt duties and responsibilities as per the needs of the pupils in your care
* a sound understanding of the skills required to support young children's learning
* the willingness to undertake further training and development
* ability to use your own initiative and be flexible.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 54 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Somerleyton Primary School
Our school is uniquely defined by the children: a group of friendly, intelligent, energetic, musical and creative individuals.
Our strength is our tremendous sense of team spirit, where each individual is valued for the part they play in making Somerleyton Primary School a welcoming, safe environment. Celebrating and valuing each other enables our pupils to learn to be independent and develop their abilities to the full.