This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic KS2 team where we supportpupils from seven to eleven years of age. Your role will be to support both the teacher and work with other teaching assistants with the day to daylearning provision offer, the observations and assessments of pupils and keeping accurate records of mile stones that the pupils reach.
The school has eight classes including the nursery and 200 pupils on roll.
The position is:
- 25 hours per weekand 2.5hrs MSA lunch cover
- Monday to Friday term time plus 1 week
- Salary Scale C / DPoint: 4 to 6 depending upon experience
We are looking for someone who:
- Be an excellent practioner who is passionate about children’s learning
- Inspire and excite children in their learning
- Consistently set high expectations for pupils
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be willing to contribute to the common goals of the School
- Have a firm commitment to our Christian ethos, vision and values
- Confident in using basic IT
- GCSE or equivalent, grade 4 /pass in Mathematics and English
We are looking to appoint a practical, hardworking and reliable Teaching Assistant to join our friendly team at St Peter & St Paul Church of England Primary Academy & Nursery, in the beautiful rural village of Carbrooke from January 2023 ~ our Academy is part of the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT).
What can we offer you in return?…enthusiastic, friendly, happyandcaring childrenwho are proud of their village school dedicated staff; an excellent environment in which to develop professionally, a team with an array of experience; regular well-being days and treats, and to be part of our school family.
The safety and well-being of children is central to our ethos, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide references and undertake the Independent Safeguarding Authority checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and comply with the Safeguarding Policy and child protection practices of the Trust.
This job post has expired.