- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Teachers Pay Scale
KS2 Year 6 Class Teacher
Teachers Pay Scale
Required from October 2021
We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher with proven outstanding experience to join the school after October half term or in January 2022.
• Are you looking towards the next stage of managerial development in an Outstanding primary school?
• Would you like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and very successful team and develop the role of Class Teacher?
• Do you have the necessary outstanding teaching ability and also the skills to lead, direct and manage an area of the curriculum?
If so read on…
The Governors are looking for a Class Teacher who is passionate, innovative and an outstanding class teacher with drive and ambition to teach a Year 6 class in the Upper Phase.
We can offer you:
● Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
● Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
● Outstanding leaders - as recognised by Ofsted - who will provide constant support and development opportunities
● A very supportive parent / school community
Visits are welcome and actively encouraged as you will be able to gain an overview of the school and the school community. Please phone 020 8874 7786 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
• Contact will be made with short-listed candidates soon after shortlisting and times arranged to observe teaching and interview times.
• To ease the short-listing process, we ask applicants to note the following. You must complete the Southwark Diocesan Boards of Education application form.
• When writing the supporting statement please ensure that you have covered all the points in the Selection Criteria of the Application Pack, in order. Please give personal examples to support the points, which make clear your role and responsibilities.
• References: Provide email addresses and all telephone contact numbers for all referees as short listing will commence wc 11/10/2021 after the noon closing time and we will need to make immediate contact;
We look forward to hearing from you
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ or go to our school website: http://www.stmichaels.wandsworth.sch.uk/our-school/vacancies/
Application forms (SDBE only) should be returned to the school either by email - email@example.com, post or by hand.
Closing Date: 11 October 2021 (at noon)
Interviews: Week Commencing 18 October 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
St Michael’s CE Primary School
Tel: 020 8874 7786
Fax: 020 8870 2257
Roll No: 400 children on the roll
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.