KS5 Chemistry Leader
Cheam High School, Sutton, Surrey
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 5 to Upper pay range 3, £36,000 to £44,000|
We are looking to recruit an experienced teacher to be responsible for the strategic direction and development of Chemistry in Key Stage 5. The successful candidate will be joining our committed, dynamic and very successful Chemistry department who are welcoming, supportive and highly professional. Chemistry is well resourced being based within a specialised teaching block with interactive whiteboards in each laboratory. Chemistry is highly popular at Post 16 and we currently teach OCR A Chemistry at A Level.
Essential educational requirements
Degree in relevant subject
QTS, PGCE, degree in relevant subject
Essential skills and experience
We are looking to recruit an experienced teacher to be responsible for the strategic direction and development of Chemistry in Key Stage 5. The successful candidate will be joining our committed, dynamic and very successful Chemistry department who are welcoming, supportive and highly professional.
• You will be joining a school where staff share best practice so that our standard of teaching and support is both high quality and continually developing.
• You will be teaching in your own classroom area with access to specialist facilities and up to date technology
• You will benefit from our well-established programme of training and development
• You will be working with students who are enthusiastic and keen to succeed
• You will be part of the team with colleagues who are supportive and welcoming, and a staffroom social committee that organises various events as well as regular Friday evening sporting sessions for those with energy!
|School size||2001 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Cheam High School website (opens in a new window)|
Chatsworth Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM3 8PW