- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Full time
Working 32.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Temporary - January 2022 until August 2022)
- £18,562 - £18,933
Sheffield South East Trust is seeking to appoint a Level 1 Teaching Assistant. This is a fixed term position, starting in January 2022 until August 2022. You will be based at Phillimore Community Primary School.
We need someone who;
• A commitment to developing and maximising the potential of our pupils.
• Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Fully responsive to the day to day issues in school.
• Has excellent literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
• Will champion phonics and reading.
• Will work with colleagues and leaders to contribute to whole school development.
• Who can model high standards and have high aspirations for our children.
Applying for the job
Applicants should complete the Sheffield South East Trust application form.
Please return your completed application form to the Schools Business Manager, Debbie Morris by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Phillimore Community Primary School, Phillimore Road, Darnall, Sheffield, S9 5EF.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 438 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Phillimore Community Primary School
Our pupils are well behaved, friendly and positive about their learning and we have a team of hard-working and supportive staff. The school is a large and friendly school within the community of Darnall.
• Supportive, caring ethos
• Children who have good learning behaviours and attitudes to learning
• A forward thinking, committed staff and governor team.
• Enthusiastic children and parents.
• Continuing professional development opportunities.
• Working terms and conditions in line with LA policies.
• Free employee health cover (Westfield Health & Wellbeing).
Arranging a visit to Phillimore Community Primary School
Visits to view the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Debbie Morris, Business Manager on 0114 2494036 to arrange a visit or request an application pack.