Laleham & Ashford CofE Schools Partnership - Class teacher
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated teacher with a proven track record looking for a new challenge?
Or, are you a dynamic NQT, looking to make an impact on children's lives?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team to ensure the best possible outcomes for your pupils and your school? If the answers to these questions are yes, we would love to hear from you.
Our successful partnership is working across two schools Laleham C of E Primary School and Ashford CE Primary School. We are seeking to appoint an exceptional teacher for either KS2 or KS1 who has the desire to progress in all key stages. The role could be in either of our schools.
If you are leading a subject or are ready to lead a subject we would like to hear from you.
Salary will be paid according to experience.
Applicants will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of our children and be in sympathy with and supportive of our Christian ethos and values.
Please visit our websites for more detailed information about our schools. We invite interested applicants to visit for a tour and informal chat. To arrange a visit or for more information please contact the school office
We hold the right to appoint the right candidate as soon as possible. Please do not wait for the closing date to contact us or send in an application form.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified teacher status or equivalent
Essential skills and experience
•Be an excellent classroom practitioner
•Have a clear understanding of new teacher standards and be able to demonstrate effective implementation
•Have good written and oral communication skills
•Have effective inter-personal skills & be able to relate to children, staff, parents & governors
•Be able to provide a stimulating, organised & rich learning environment
•Have ability to lead others & work effectively as part of a team
•Work co-operatively with professionals, parents & children
•Have proven classroom organisation & management skills
•Maintain a positive approach to management of behaviour
•Use ICT to support learning
•Show willingness to be involved in delivery of INSET
•Have expertise & a passion for a specific curriculum area
•Be able to plan & implement an appropriate curriculum
•Show commitment to high expectations & target setting
•Have ability to use assessment as a tool for future learning
•Be able to use Assessment for Learning effectively
Our Schools offer:
* warm, welcoming environments which reflect the very good relationships between adults and pupils
* well behaved and motivated children
* active Governing Bodies committed to making a difference
* the opportunity for further career and professional development
* leadership teams focused on school improvement, children’s achievement and the professional development of staff
* membership of and training through the highly regarded London Diocese Board of Schools
* a comprehensive programme of NQT support and/or induction led by highly experienced staff
* the possibility of a recruitment and retention allowance
* the possibility of a TLR for suitable candidates with experience and appropriate skills
* extra benefits including parking and excellent staff facilities
Salary: Main scale/ UPS (possibleTLR)
About Laleham CofE VA Primary School
- The Broadway, Staines, Surrey, TW18 1SB
- LA Maintained School
- Laleham CofE VA Primary School website (opens in a new window)