We are looking for a
Lead Practitioner with responsibility for Inclusion with a teaching commitment of 2 days a week,
who can demonstrate outstanding teaching to work in partnership with the
leadership team to continue embedding and driving inclusion within the school
We are looking for someone who:
support and fulfil the ethos and Mission of St Paul’s
- Leads with honesty, integrity and passion.
- Supports a positive safeguarding culture within the school.
- Is an experienced practitioner who has a sound knowledge of
the SEND Code of Practice 2014 and all its requirements.
- Has the SENCO accreditation
- Will work with our team to support, challenge and monitor
the development, delivery and evaluation of our curriculum, across all
phases of our school.
- Will challenge, support and motivate all pupils and staff
to achieve high standards.
- Demonstrates positive, restorative approaches to ensuring
high standards of behaviour.
- Communicates and works in partnership with all
stakeholders, maintaining effective relationships with staff, governors,
parents and children.
Takes a full and active part in all aspects of our
St Paul’s Catholic Primary School and Portsmouth City Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks
This job post has expired.