Lead Practitioner, Early Years
North Worcester Primary School, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR3 7NS
6 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
1 September 2022
1 July 2022 at 12:00pm
17 June 2022
About North Worcester Primary School
- School type
- Free School, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 110 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
Our school has a friendly atmosphere, which is reflected in happy children who thrive in a safe and positive learning environment. We are part of the highly successful Rivers C of E Academy Trust.
North Worcester Primary Academy can offer:
• An opportunity to join the growing team at and play a role in the design and ethos of the school as we grow over the coming years.
• Vibrant and stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environments.
• Happy and friendly children with excellent behaviour.
• Support to further develop your skills
• The opportunity to work within a successful school within an outward looking MAT
• A commitment to high quality CPD.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed