In Ash Manor School we offer French and Spanish and we would
expect the successful candidate to be an excellent teacher of both of these
languages. We have a strong MFL team working together in a well-resourced and
thriving department with rapidly improving results and a real ambition to be
We are seeking to appoint a creative
and enthusiastic lead practitioner. You
must be highly motivated, an excellent teacher and demonstrate high
professional standards. You will be part
of the Learning and Teaching Team, a group of Lead Practitioners whose focus is
always firmly on improving the quality of learning in our school. Your role will involve the development of
learning and teaching across the MFL department and the wider school, coaching
and mentoring teachers, delivering staff training and working to ensure that
our lessons are always of the highest quality.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
- Believes in young people.
- Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom.
- Is passionate about Languages and is keen to
improve standards across all year groups.
- Ensures all students succeed and are able to
achieve their maximum potential.
- Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons
across the age range.
- Is committed to raising standards of attainment
and developing the success of the faculty and school.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Enjoys supporting others to improve their
- Sets high expectations of themselves and their
This school is
committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young
people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this
This job post has expired.