- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- Lead Practioner scale, points 5 - 8
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Hard working professionals with excellent knowledge in their area of expertise
- Colleagues who are aligned to our values and mission. If you are the type of person who fits with our culture, you will love working here
- Someone who passionately believes that all children can achieve, no matter what their starting point, background or needs.
What the school offers its staff
What we offer:
- Huge support and progression opportunities
- A knowledge rich curriculum and a traditional T&L approach built around Rosenshine and TLAC
- Disruption free learning and with a centralised behaviour system (including centralised detentions) that supports staff
- Highly visible and supportive senior leaders
- Excellent ongoing CPD, career development and promotion opportunities across the Astrea Cambridgeshire region
- A very pleasant location in beautiful Cambridgeshire.
Commitment to safeguarding
Our academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post would be subject to an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS check with Barred List, satisfactory medical and employment references.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.