We are seeking an
experienced and motivated Lead Practitioner in Mathematics. The successful
candidate will take a leadership role in developing, implementing and
evaluating policies and practice that contribute to school improvement in
Maths. The Lead Practitioner in Maths will undertake a teaching commitment at a
level consistent with the needs of the College and the demands of the post. The
successful qualified teacher will be able to join the College on September 1st
2023 and have the ability to inspire and develop others and a proven track
record of raising educational standards, with the drive and commitment to
maintain and improve the current success rate.
working at Christ’s College:
- There is a real sense of belonging, camaraderie and mutual respect among
the whole community
- The parents and governors are very supportive of the College and
appreciative of the work we are doing
- The children want to do their best and will work hard as they respect
their teachers’ knowledge and commitment
- The staff are dedicated, skilful and hard-working
- There are good opportunities for internal promotion in a growing school
which has a tradition of acknowledging and rewarding hard work
- As a relatively small school which offers a full suite of
extra-curricular activities, it is easy to be involved in a wide range of
enrichment activities in Sport, Performing Arts and elsewhere.
Christ’s College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, volunteers, governors and visitors to share this commitment. We recognise that all adults, including temporary staff, volunteers and governors, have a full and active part to play in protecting our students from harm, and that the child or young person’s welfare is our paramount concern.
This job post has expired.