Computing, Design and technology, ICT
Leading Practitioner Inner London pay scales points 13 to 15
We wish to appoint a candidate of significant ability and enthusiam, aware of and stimulated by the challenges and potential of a successful multi-ethnic co-educational school and keen to share in the leadership of our All Through provision. Shortlisted candidates will be required to demonstrate experience of, or an understanding of the philosophy underpinning and the delivery of Computing, ICT and Design Technology and have a thorough knowledge of one of these subjects.
If you are successful in your application, you will share in the leadership and management of a staff who are hard-working, committed, positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of our students. We offer:
● a high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and affiliation to nationally recognised courses and providers (SSAT, Teaching Leaders, Future Leaders, NPQs);
● clear pathways for career development and progression with a proven track-record of success in developing leaders;
● a supportive and collegiate environment, with regular staff social and sporting activities (such as yoga, football and House events);
● excellent opportunities for leading work with external partners (National Support School, National Teaching School);
● a culture of high trust and accountability that values creativity and innovation, leading practice locally and nationally in a range of fields;
● access to our employee assistance programme 24/7 to support well-being, work-life balance and provide guidance on any challenges that life may bring.
Applying for the job
Further details about this vacancy and how to apply can be found at https://dunraven.careers.eteach,com/More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.