|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||LP1 - 5 £41,267 - £45,540|
We are seeking to appoint a driven, innovative and inspiring Lead Practitioner of Humanities to join our team.
Applying for the job
Please see advert text.
- Biddick Acadamy Prospectus_Aug2020.pdf  1.85 MB
- Biddick Academy Application Form.docx  0.10 MB
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice.pdf  0.16 MB
- Application Pack - Lead Practitioner Humanities.pdf  0.65 MB
- Guidance Notes.pdf  0.30 MB
|School size||1098 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Biddick Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Biddick Academy
Biddick Academy is a thriving, oversubscribed secondary school conveniently located 10 minutes' drive from Newcastle and Durham. We are passionate about education and believe that all students can and should achieve their full potential.
Arranging a visit to Biddick Academy
Please contact Mrs Neary, HR Manager at email@example.com
Biddick Lane, Washington, Tyne and Wear, NE38 8AL