Lead Practitioner of Maths
20 days remaining to apply
Start date details
To be confirmed.
18 June 2023 at 11:59pm
25 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week.
- LPS 1-4 - £44,523 - £47,941 per annum
What skills and experience we're looking for
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Lead Practitioner - Maths with a proven track record of success in improving standards and raising pupil outcomes. We want to hear from talented middle leaders looking to extend their experience, and outstanding, ambitious teachers seeking their first middle leadership post.
As an experienced teacher, you will develop an exciting curriculum that suits every type of learner and have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of our young people. The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and motivational skills.
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead a successful faculty drawing on your extensive teaching and leadership experience. As a Star middle leader, you’ll join the Star Academies family, a high-performing and supportive network of primary and secondary schools with some of the best leaders in education.
You will have:
- A degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status
- The ability to teach to GCSE standard
- The ability to coach and motivate colleagues to achieve individual and collective targets
- Experience of sustained delivery of outstanding attainment and achievement
- Experience of innovation and creativity to engage, enthuse and progress learners
What the school offers its staff
Starbank school in Birmingham is a large all through school for pupils aged 3 to 16 years old. We have over 2,000 pupils and are based across three sites in close proximity to each other. We joined Star Academies in 2020 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Starbank School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 2186 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham