Lead Practitioner of Maths
4 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
27 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
14 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.50
- L1-L5 Lead Practitioner Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Evidence of excellent impact on outcomes over a period of time
- Working effectively as a lead/HoD/Middle Leader - showing positive impact on outcomes • Experience of leading on whole school development
- Leading colleagues to support improving outcomes
- Leading initiatives beyond your own subject area
- Conduct lesson drop ins and coaching colleagues
- Developing new and innovative ways of delivering the curriculum efficiently i.e. use of visualisers and booklets
What the school offers its staff
- Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression.
- Employer Contributions to Teachers Pension Scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Gym membership scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Eye Care Voucher scheme.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Gloucester Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 705 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Gloucester Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01452 428800
Arranging a visit to Gloucester Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Thomas Keble School
Eastcombe, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL6 7DY
Corn Gastons, Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16 0DF
Hanley Castle High School
Church End, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR8 0BL
Painswick Road, Gloucester, GL4 6RN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Gloucester