Lead Practitioner of Maths
This job expired on 26 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
26 February 2023 at 11:59pm
6 February 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
- £44,523 to £47,941 per annum
What skills and experience we're looking for
We’re looking for an outstanding Lead Practitioner of Mathswith a proven track record of success and raising pupil outcomes. As a Lead Practitioner, you’ll join the Star Academies family, a high-performing and supportive network of primary and secondary schools with some of the best teachers in education.
The successful candidate will have the ability to deliver quality teaching that drives achievement and inspires a love of learning. You will be able to demonstrate experience of achieving positive outcomes for pupils, as well as being passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people. As a committed team player, you will have excellent organisational skills and the natural ability to motivate both pupils and peers.
You will have:
- A degree-level qualification (2ii or above) or relevant qualification.
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ability to teach to GCSE standard.
- Experience of successful delivery of sustained outstanding attainment and achievement.
- Experience of innovation and creativity to engage, enthuse and progress learners.
What the school offers its staff
Starbankschool in Birmingham is a large all throughschool for pupils aged 3 to 16 years old. We have over 2,000 pupils and are based across three sites in close proximity to each other. We joined Star Academies in 2020 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Starbank School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 2186 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0121 464 0751
Similar jobs nearby
The Royal School, Wolverhampton
Penn Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV3 0EG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham