Required for September 2023
This role is part of our Senior Leadership Team
“Pupils, parents and staff are proud of this kind and inclusive school. Staff prioritise getting to know pupils and their families. Current pupils welcome new friends, including those new to the country, with open arms. Pupils embrace the diversity in the school and the way that everyone is respectful. They know this helps make school such a special place for them.”
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone with a passion for teaching and learning.
We want someone who can live and breathe great teaching, who is a role model to others and someone who can work alongside members of staff with all ranges of experience.
We are looking for a candidate with a wide range of experience in teaching across the curriculum, teaching children with various needs and is a skilled practitioner who can model excellent, inclusive practice to others.
We’re looking for someone who is a team player, who can work alongside the energetic and skilled senior leadership team and be both strategic and operational when required.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- The motivation to achieve the very best for the children in our care and be relentless in the pursuit of excellence
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Experience as an effective good and outstanding classroom teacher
- Excellent communication skills and a good sense of humour
- Good organisational skills
- Creativity which drives all aspects of teaching and learning
In return we can offer:
- A firm commitment to you and your professional development
- Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and Governors
- A growing learning community
- Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Coaching and mentoring from the trust and school leaders
- Fantastic trust-wide CPD opportunities
- Vast opportunities for career progression
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged at your convenience to meet our brilliant children!
Please contact the office at The Palmer Academy at 0118 937 5481 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: https://www.thepalmeracademy.com to request an application pack, application form or to arrange a visit.
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS disclosure with children’s barred list check; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
This job post has expired.