Early years, KS1, KS2
L5 to L9 £49,919 - £54,750 per annum
The Winns is a popular, large three-form entry primary school in Waltham Forest, located next to Lloyd’s Park, with good transport links. We have an exciting vacancy for September for a lead practitioner.
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing teaching and learning across the school, leading on curriculum development and enrichment. Although the role is non-class based, there is a teaching commitment.
What we are looking for?
· An experienced teacher with a proven track record in the classroom
· A teacher who is passionate about improving teaching and learning and keeps up to date with new developments
· A teacher who has the skills needed to work with others to continue to improve teaching and learning
· A teacher who works well as part of a team and loves teaching
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
629 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About The Winns Primary School
Why work at the Winns?
· We are a happy, inclusive and ambitious community school who believe that everyone should feel valued and respected.
· Behaviour is a real strength at the school – children skip into school each day eager to learn and relationships between children and adults are very positive.
· Working in a large team means there are opportunities to share and learn from each other
· We ensure that teachers receive the support they need to develop professionally
· There is a strong commitment to working together as a team
· We have exciting plans for the future and are looking for teachers who value creativity and innovation to join our team.
Arranging a visit to The Winns Primary School
Tours can be arranged, please contact the school office who will arrange for a member of SLT to call you back.