The Djanogly Learning Trust has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Lead SEN Teacher to join our team based at Djanogly Strelley Academy This is a tremendous opportunity to make a difference and to be part of a dynamic and innovative staff team. You will lead the ASD provision and you will have a combination of both management and teaching responsibilities.
Teachers make theeducation of their pupils their first concern, and are accountable forachieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct. Teachers act withhonesty and integrity; have strong subject knowledge, keep their knowledge andskills as teachers up-to-date and are self-critical; forge positive professionalrelationships; and work with parents in the best interests of their pupils.
What we can offer you:
- A culture of trust, where all contributions are recognised and respected
- A skilled senior leadership team with a strong ethos of mutual support and challenge
- Children who engage well and want to learn
- An embedded whole trust commitment to professional development
- A skilled and experienced central service team who proactively support our academies, enabling educationalists to focus on our core purpose – teaching and learning
- A real commitment to work-life balance – we remember we are human beings first and educators second
- Great Trust benefits including: free parking, company paid healthcare, travel discounts and excellent training and development opportunities
Visits to the academy are encouraged! If you wish to arrange a visit, discover more about this exciting opportunity, need any further information or you would like to have an informal discussion, please contact us to arrange a convenient date.
For further details about the Academy and Djanogly Learning Trust, please view our careers pages on MyNewTerm
This job post has expired.