||MPS/UPS + TLR2.1
Twynham School and The Grange School require two exceptional colleagues to work across the Secondary phase of our exciting and growing MAT.
This is an exceptional opportunity for talented colleagues.
We are looking for outstanding individuals who will relish the opportunity to:
• Teach Science across all three Key Stages in two schools serving the same community
• Further improve the already excellent outcomes for students in Science
• Work with like-minded colleagues who believe in the power of education to transform lives
• Support the development of aligned curriculum and assessment across the Secondary Phase
• Teacher Pension
• Cycle to work scheme/Computer Scheme
• Wellbeing Programme
Applying for the job
To apply for this vacancy, please submit an Application Form and Criminal Records Declaration Form by email to: email@example.com
Only applications on the Twynham Learning official ‘Application Form –Teaching Posts’ will be accepted. You can download the forms here: www.twynhamlearning.com/187/staff-vacancies
The closing date is Monday 30th November 2020 at 8am.
More on how to apply
About Twynham School
Twynham School has an enviable reputation as a highly over-subscribed, large comprehensive school with results which traditionally exceed the top 25 nationally. The Grange School is two years into a dramatic school improvement journey and is expecting to secure a “good” judgement when next inspected. Together our schools share leadership, staffing, resources, accommodation and CPD opportunities.
Sopers Lane, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 1JF