- Early years, KS1, KS2
Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £42,195 - £46,566
- £42,195 - £46,566
Leading Practitioner for Inclusion & SEND job summary
Leading Practitioner for Inclusion & SEND
Salary L1 - L5
£42,195 - £46,566
The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT). We have fantastic pupils and staff, supportive Trustees and Academy Representatives and a great community. We wish to appoint an excellent practitioner to join our dynamic team. Our Leading Practitioner for Inclusion will be a key part of the senior leadership team in school, responsible for the strategic development of inclusive practice across the school, ensuring all actions are carried out in line with the SEND Code of Practice.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a passion for inclusive practice and a desire to enable every child to be the best that they can be.
We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do and we are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all of our stakeholders. We also firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy. We are a developing MAT that is growing steadily, and our family of schools consist of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield J&I School, Birchfield Primary School, Sutton Park Primary School and PA High School.
PACT require someone who can:
• Demonstrate excellent practice and make a positive difference to the educational outcomes for children.
• Undertake the role of SENCO, fulfilling all requirements of the SEN Code of Practice within the PACT policies.
• Be resilient, flexible and demonstrate an ability to work well under pressure, producing work to a high standard
• Demonstrate a good level of ICT skills and knowledge of Office 365
• Work collaboratively and supportively with colleagues within the school and wider Trust.
• Liaise effectively with external agencies and internal support services.
• Interact productively with children, parents, staff, and visitors.
• Act in a courteous, diplomatic, and professional manner to ensure that a consistent and outstanding customer service is provided at all levels
• Be methodical, well organised and display an appropriate level of confidentiality, child protection, data protection, security, and safeguarding awareness.
• Manage time effectively and work within organisational procedures and processes.
• Complete other tasks that are commensurate with the role.
We are proud to offer a very supportive and experienced Inclusion network, consisting of all Leading Practitioners for Inclusion and SEND across the Trust and the Deputy Headteacher for Trust Inclusion. In addition our schools have supportive leadership teams, and a hard-working and enthusiastic group of staff. We are a well-resourced MAT, and you will be greeted with a smile every day. If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Further information about the schools, our outcomes and philosophy can be found on our Trust’s website: www.pact.bham.sch.uk. The application pack can be downloaded from any of the school websites and your application should be submitted to HR@the-pact.co.uk. Both part time and full time applicants will be considered for this role. If you wish to be considered as a part-time/job share applicant, please detail this within your supporting statement. Please note, we do not accept CVs.
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
“This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role”.
Closing date: Monday 16th May 2022 at 12pm
Shortlisting: Tuesday 17th May 2022 – Thursday 19th May 2022
Interviews: Tuesday 24th May 2022
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.