We are looking for a Learning Assistant to join our friendly and welcoming school to
to work 1:1 with a child in our nursery
. A can do approach and flexibility are attributes we are looking for. The successful candidate would ideally hold a level 3 qualification in EYFS, however, this is desirable, not essential, so whatever your level of experience please use the supporting statement on the application form to show us how your skills match against our Job description and Person Specification and what you can bring to the role.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate person who is prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life and will be committed to supporting children to achieve the very best they can through an engaging, creative curriculum.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing, diverse and welcoming primary school. Our schools have a passion for and, understanding of, what effective learning is and we help to inspire our pupils to be the best they can be. In return for your hard work we can offer excellent CPD opportunities and the support of a strong collaborative team.
What we are looking for:Be enthusiastic and committed to work well as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently.Be committed to developing and sharing outstanding practice across GLF Schools.Have the ability to enthuse and engage students in purposeful learning experiencesBe dedicated to ensuring that all children achieve their very best.Be passionate about the children's learning and welfare.Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.Develop effective working relationships with parents/carers, staff, external professionals and the wider community.
About the Banbury Cluster
Consisting of four schools, the Banbury cluster has a collaborative approach towards working; this means the schools can work closely together to provide an outstanding educational experience to the local communities.
The schools benefit from being able to share resources and support each other where needed. It will also allow for more opportunities for career progression across the cluster and give you the chance to enhance your professional development.
Longford Park was graded Outstanding in September 2021 and goes from Nursery to Year 5, William Morris is an Outstanding, one form entry primary school, Hardwick is an established one form entry primary school and Cherry Fields (Nursery to Year 2) is an exciting new school.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. There will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer,
- Access to our highly competitive Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
- School: Longford Park Primary School
- Pro-rata (actual) Starting Salary:
£6,918 - £7,951
depending on experience
- Job Expires:
31st January 2023
- Interviews: TBC with shortlisted candidates
This job post has expired.