We are looking for Learning Assistants to join our friendly and welcoming school. A can do approach and flexibility are attributes we are looking for.
We welcome both experienced Learning Assistants and those looking to start their career in education. Whatever your level of experience please use the supporting statement on the application form to show us how your skills match against our Job description and Person Specification and what you can bring to the role.
GLF Schools are looking for Learning Assistants to work at William Morris Primary School.
Our Learning Assistants are valued members of our team and are expected to support the education and progress of either an assigned child who needs additional support with their learning, or in a more generalist role within a classroom.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing, diverse and welcoming primary school. Our schools have a passion for and, understanding of, what effective learning is and we help to inspire our pupils to be the best they can be. In return for your hard work we can offer excellent CPD opportunities and the support of a strong collaborative team.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate who will:
- Be enthusiastic and committed to work well as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Be committed to developing and sharing outstanding practice across GLF Schools.
- Have the ability to enthuse and engage students in purposeful learning experiences
- Be dedicated to ensuring that all children achieve their very best.
- Be passionate about the children's learning and welfare.
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Develop effective working relationships with parents/carers, staff, external professionals and the wider community.
William Morris is well established, outstanding, one form entry primary school. We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment, to allow children to learn and flourish, and develop the skills to lead an aspirational life. We are a welcoming and inclusive school with a strong reputation for supporting children with additional educational needs.
We have a warm and welcome working environment. Our team is approachable and supportive and we pride ourselves on encouraging and developing you in your career at William Morris, with ample opportunities for progression.
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Local Government/Teachers Pension Scheme (DELETE as appropriate)
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
- FTE Salary range:
£19,300 - £22,181
- Pro-rata (actual) Starting Salary:
£14,989 - £17,267
depending on experience
- Job Expires: 12 February 2023
This job post has expired.