The essential attributes are:
- Common sense and a desire to see young people learn;
- The ability to relate to young people;
- A commitment to professional development;
- The self-confidence to support students in a classroom environment on your own;
- A minimum qualification of degree level, in any discipline;
- Willingness to be involved in extra-curricular activities.
Woodfield Academy can offer:
- hard-working and highly committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what students can achieve.
- a supportive school as your employer that are strongly committed to providing high quality CPD and career progression.
- significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues in this school and across the Bordesley Multi Academy Trust.
- the opportunity to work with ambitious and inspirational leaders.
Woodfield Academy joined the Bordesley MAT from Easter 2022. We work closely with Trinity High School, Birchensale Middle School and Holyoakes Field First School in a very localised MAT focusing on the development of children in Redditch. Working together as part of the three-tier system we aspire to improve the educational offer for the local community.
Woodfield Academy is a popular 5-form entry middle school with pupils on roll aged 9-13 years. We are a happy, vibrant learning community, with high aspirations for the children in our care and the staff team that supports them.
We are looking for a Learning Cover Supervisor to provide stability and continuity for students whose lessons are affected through short-term teaching staff absence and to provide support to teaching staff and students within a Faculty.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and criminal background check via the disclosure procedures. Also as per The Department for Education Statutory guidance, in accordance with the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” legislation latest version that came into effect on 1st September 2022, shortlisted candidates will be subject to an online search as part of our due diligence.
Woodfield Academy is committed to the protection, safety and welfare of its pupils and staff and we aim for the highest standards in safeguarding procedures. We expect all staff and volunteers to share and promote this commitment.
This job post has expired.