Learning Leader of Biology
6 days remaining to apply
Start date details
16 June 2023 at 9am
9 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - 1.0 FTE
What skills and experience we're looking for
To start September 2023
Salary – MPS/UPS plus TLR2
We aim to recruit the best teachers who teach the best lessons. For this reason, we try to clearly articulate our vision, values and expectations when putting together information for applicants and we always give a lot of attention to appointing the right person.
We aim to recruit staff who:
- Are excited by their role and the opportunity to ensure our young people flourish;
- Love the processes of teaching and learning and are keen to continually develop their own skills;
- Recognise that teaching can be a demanding job and react positively to those demands;
- Will subscribe to the ethos of the Trust and ‘go the extra mile’ in terms of time and commitment to get the very best success for our students;
- Take every opportunity, in and out of the classroom, to talk to students, model expected behaviours and build positive student/teacher relationships;
- Are quick to praise and slow to criticise; and
- Are not afraid to admit to seeing themselves as potential leaders of the future.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, or about the school itself, please don’t hesitate to get in touch or visit our website at www.lutterworthcollege.com/vacancies. We would love to give you a tour, or to put you in touch with the acting faculty leader who will be more than happy to give you a call to discuss the role. Email Diane Orton firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to submit your application.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- A strong commitment to your training and development.
- Fantastic students who are a pleasure to work with.
- Excellent facilities & resources.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to students’ lives.
- Automatic enrolment to the Teacher Pension Scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Ensuring good staff wellbeing providing access to a free Staff Counsellor service
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Lutterworth College
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1543 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Lutterworth College website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Lutterworth College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Lodge Park Academy
Shetland Way, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 2JH
Teacher of Design & Technology
Meadow Park School
Abbey Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 4BD
Landau Forte Academy, Amington
Woodland Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 4FF
Teacher of Spanish with French 0.6fte maternity cover
Kenilworth School and Sixth Form
Leyes Lane, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2DA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leicestershire and Rutland