Learning Leader of Food Preparation and Nutrition
Deadline is tomorrow
Start date details
31 March 2023 at 9am
22 February 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Food Technologyjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Under STPCD terms
Full-time equivalent salary
- Between £28,000 and £43,685
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking an ambitious and inspirational classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge, who has a proven track record of leadership or effecting change, and who has the necessary skills and attributes to enhance and develop the teaching of Food Preparation and Nutrition at Steyning Grammar School.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
- Optimise learning for all?
To arrange an informal discussion about the role, please email Dan Hegarty, email@example.com
What the school offers its staff
- Modern and well-equipped facilities to teach Food
- Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn one of our popular subjects
- A supportive learning environment and team to work in.
- The opportunity to make a difference
- The chance to actively promote your career development, including participation in our Leadership Academy
- The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
- Benefits including Teachers’ Pension Scheme, free access to an Employee Assistance programme, Retail and other discounts, Cycle to Work scheme
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Steyning Grammar School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 2287 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Steyning Grammar School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Steyning Grammar School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Subject Lead - Food Technology
Dorothy Stringer School
Loder Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6PZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Sussex