- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS plus TLR - (Outer London)
Christ’s College Finchley is seeking to appoint an outstanding Teacher and Learning Manager to lead the welfare and progress of a year group. You will be responsible for the progress, welfare and behaviour of a Year group and the leadership of a team of tutors.
The successful candidate will be an inspirational practitioner who believes in setting the highest standards and who has a track record of success in raising standards.
If this is you, the school can offer:
• Wellbeing support including external medical insurance.
• A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
• A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools.
• Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
• A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
• Excellent and productive relationships between pupils and teachers.
This job post has expired.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 847 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Christ's College Finchley
Christ’s College has been pursuing excellence in education since 1857. The modern academy combines the most enduring aspects of the CCF traditions including high academic standards, excellent behaviour and the development of character with innovative and exciting approaches to learning and teaching. The successful candidate will be committed to our vision of high standards of achievement for all pupils.
Christ’s College Finchley is now established as a high achieving school with outstanding progress scores for all groups of pupils.