- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2, Key stage 3
- Fixed term - February 2024 to July 2024
Full-time equivalent salary
- Salary: PAY AWARD PENDING £20,837 FTE (pro-rata £18,352.59 Actual) – Qualified Starting Salary £20,491 FTE (pro-rata £18,047.84 Actual) – Unqualified Starting Salary
To be considered for this role, you
will need to be able to demonstrate a desire for improving pupil outcomes
(including those of high aspiration and vision). You will also offer a flexible
approach to your role and be confident to support a range of subjects in a
small group and across various levels of academic ability.
- Hold a minimum of 3 GCSEs (A*-C), or equivalent, including English
Language and Mathematics.
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 for Teaching Assistants (or demonstrate
equivalent knowledge, skills and experience)
- Have enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards supporting people
with autism to lead independent and fulfilling lives
- Have previous experience of supporting/caring for others in a voluntary
or paid capacity
Lawton is an Autism Specific Specialist Free School seeking to
appoint additional Learning Mentors to support small classes of young people
with a diagnosis of Autism. This is an exciting opportunity for you to
join a dynamic team and be part of the school’s journey in establishing
excellence in the education of autistic pupils where
you will be working closely with the Class Teacher and HLTA’s.
This job post has expired.