This job expired on 16 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
16 April 2023 at 5pm
20 March 2023
- View all Part timejobs - Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 15:30 Term time only
Full-time equivalent salary
- £25476 - £30617 pro rata
What skills and experience we're looking for
The Governors of Deighton Gates Primary School are looking to appoint committed, motivated and enthusiastic Learning Mentor. Term time only. 8.30 am – 3.30 pm with a 30 minute lunchbreak. 32.5 hours a week (possibly negotiable)
Purpose of the Role is to co-ordinate the addressing of barriers to learning for individual pupils in order to enable them to achieve their full potential.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a love of working with children.
- Have a passion for inspiring children’s learning.
- Be willing to contribute positively to promote the values and ethos of our school.
- Be able to support our teachers to achieve excellence.
- Be committed to continuous self-development.
about our school can be found at www.deightongates.leeds.sch.uk. If you are interested in the role and would
like to visit the school this can be done by contacting the Business Manager
via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What the school offers its staff
- A supportive and friendly team of colleagues.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Enthusiastic, engaged children and supportive parents and governors.
Further details about the role
Application form to be downloaded, when completed please forward by email to email@example.com. CV's will not be accepted. Applications submitted after the closing date and time will not be considered.
Closing date Sunday 16th April 2023 5pm
Interview date 21st April 2023
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Deighton Gates Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 210 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Deighton Gates Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Deighton Gates is a successful and popular primary school in the market town of Wetherby. We are committed to providing the highest standards of learning and are proud of our achievements (visit our website www.deightongates.leeds.sch.uk for more information).
Arranging a visit to Deighton Gates Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Barkerend Primary Leadership Academy
Hendford Drive, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 0QT
Holy Rosary and St Anne's Catholic Primary School, a Voluntary Academy
Leopold Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS7 4AW
Thornbury Primary Leadership Academy
Dick Lane, Bradford, BD3 7AU
Yeadon Westfield Junior School
New Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS19 7HW
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Yorkshire