- Visas cannot be sponsored
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- Fixed term - September 2023 to July 2024
Full-time equivalent salary
- £20,837 Qualified Starting Salary. £20,491 Unqualified Starting Salary
In addition to a competitive
salary, the following benefits are offered:
- Cycle scheme.
- 24/7 employee assistance programme - a
confidential support programme designed to help you deal with personal and
- Headspace membership - Headspace is a global
leader in mindfulness and meditation through its app and online
- Occupational sick pay.
- A range of discounts from hundreds of
retailers, accessible from mobile phones or using reloadable discount
cards – the average user saves £565 per year.
- Salary Finance - Our charity
partneroffersSalary Financeloansas a financial
wellbeing benefitfor our staff.
- Eyecare vouchers – employees who need
glasses to use computer screens.
We adhere to all
the necessary safeguarding checks as outlined in Keeping Children Safe in
Education 2022, including checking ID documents on all site visits (entry will
not be allowed without this), all pre-employment vetting checks must include;
references from previous employers and an
enhanced DBS with barred list check. Dependent on role, a section 128 check and a check
on the Teaching Regulation Agency will also be required. Social Media checks
are also conducted for all shortlisted candidates.
Every child is
entitled to an education and every child deserves the best possible
developmental opportunities so that they learn more and do more, preparing
themselves for life after school. Our autistic pupils learn in happy and safe
environments that are able to support their individual needs as autistic
This job post has expired.